Agarwood Khanh Hoa – Cultural beauty 2024
Tóm Tắt Nội Dung
- Learn about Agarwood Khanh Hoa
- Agarwood Khanh Hoa is associated with social culture
- Some prestige points to buy the real agarwood
Agarwood Khanh Hoa is famous throughout the country for its high quality and value. In this article, we will learn in detail about Agarwood Khanh Hoa – a unique local cultural beauty.
Learn about Agarwood Khanh Hoa
Agarwood is a product extracted from the gourd tree, which is a rare aromatic resin. Agarwood grows wild or is grown in tropical areas. In the process of growth, the plant is attacked by fungi and secretes sap for self-defense, this sap is incense.
Khanh Hoa frankincense has a light yellow or dark brown color, has a very characteristic aroma. People collect frankincense from the forest, then clean and process it into products such as Agarwood, Agarwood, and Agarwood.
Frankincense is very rare and has high economic value and is also very sacred. Historically, frankincense was considered a luxury commodity only for the aristocracy.
In particular, Khanh Hoa frankincense is famous for the highest quality in the country. It has a pure, mellow fragrance that appeals to all senses. Therefore, Agarwood Khanh Hoa is ranked as the most precious agarwood in Vietnam.
| For more details about Khanh Hoa frankincense click our news section.
What is a Gourd Tree? why does doo produce frankincense?
Gourd is a woody plant, whose scientific name is Aquilaria Crassna. This is a wild plant growing in the mountains of Khanh Hoa and the Central Highlands provinces. When the Gourd plant is injured or infested with fungi, it will secrete a resin to protect the wound. This resin has a characteristic aroma, which, after combustion and extraction, forms a characteristic fragrance, and forms.
Common Agarwood in Khanh Hoa
Depending on the characteristics and content of essential oils, scents, wood or based on the development of Agarwood, there will be types of agarwood and have high value.
There are a variety
- Ky Nam – Premium Agarwood: is the best of all types of agarwood and is very scarce, this wood is gathered for a very long time in the harshest weather conditions, so its value is very expensive.
- Natural Agarwood: As the most common type of Agarwood, it is divided into many types, each with a very characteristic and different aroma.
- Depression: This type of tram has a low amount of essential oil, so it only has a faint scent and is not as strong as natural or male bass. But it will not fade over time, the wood is extremely strong and very rarely damaged.
Products made from Agarwood Khanh Hoa
Agarwood is processed and made into many different products to serve the religious, worshiping or healing needs of people:
- Pure frankincense: Natural, unprocessed.
- Agarwood, mass agarwood: Agarwood is formed into small particles or masses to facilitate handling.
- Incense statues: are sculptural works from the depths such as Buddha statues, god statues…
- Deep tea, deep wine: Is a product of contemplation in boiling water or alcohol to drink, has a healing effect on the spot or the whole body.
- Sedimentary essential oil: It is a product of extracting aromatic essential oil from the sediment, which can be used for healing sauna or cosmetic processing.
Khanh Hoa frankincense not only has economic value but is also associated with the cultural and spiritual life of Vietnamese people in general and Khanh Hoa in particular. From the past to the present, bass has always had an important position in the following activities:
- Worship of ancestors, Buddhism, Taoism: used to incense smoke to show respect.
- According to traditional medicine, it helps to treat many diseases and prevent epidemics.
- Burn in a closed room for disinfection, bactericidal, blood circulation.
- Soaking and bathing to relax and relieve fatigue.
Therefore, the development of the bass industry is not only a simple business but also contributes to preserving the beauty of the national traditional culture. Deep villages as well as the workers who make Agarwood products need to be respected and protected.
| Visit Cam Ranh Mystery Villas & Spa for the latest information.
Not only worship heaven and earth but also go from human life
Depression is not merely an item used in worship, but is also intimately attached to people’s daily activities. Specifically, it is used as a traditional medicine to treat pain, asthma cough, low numbness, cold… by sauna, drinking deep water.
- Agarwood essential oil is extracted to process beauty products such as shower gel, mentally relaxing shampoo.
- Burning bass in a closed room has the effect of disinfecting and disinfecting the living environment, preventing the spread of diseases.
- Agarwood is also used as an elegant spice in cuisine, creating an aromatic flavor for dishes.
Thus, depression is attached to the spiritual and material life of people. This creates its profound value as more than a precious aromatherapy source.
The miraculous benefits of Agarwood
Agarwood Khanh Hoa is not only valuable in beliefs and religions but also brings many great benefits to human health:
- Treatment of cough, asthma, bronchitis is good thanks to the warmth and coagulation.
- Clean the lungs, circulate blood, relieve symptoms such as shortness of breath, chest pain.
- Anti-muscular spasm, effectively reduce bone and joint pain.
- Antimicrobial, inhibit mold, prevent respiratory infections.
- Relieves nervous tension, soothes headaches and sleep disturbances.
- Beauty skin, anti-aging and pimples thanks to active ingredients in essential oils.
Therefore, regular use will help increase resistance, prevent and support effective disease treatment. This is an extremely precious treasure of nature.
Suggestions on how to distinguish real or fake Agarwood Khanh Hoa for newcomers
In order to buy real Khanh Hoa frankincense, consumers need to note the following points:
- Quality: True Agarwood has clear wood grain, typical color, rich natural fragrance. False agarwood is often pale, has little odor or has an artificial scent.
- Clear origin: True Agarwood has a clear origin, specifically declared from prestigious cultivation and processing villages.
- Price: True Agarwood has a higher price because it is rare and costs a lot of production. False depression is often abnormally cheap.
- Vendors: It is recommended to buy bass at traditional bass shops, prestigious bass craft villages or the manufacturer’s own booth.
Thus, with the above experience, consumers can completely distinguish and buy high-quality Khanh Hoa frankincense. Contact us directly for more details here
Some prestige points to buy the real agarwood
On the market, there are many places selling agarwood products, visitors who want agarwood products will easily fall into the situation of always buying fake goods, because there are many places selling fake products. Therefore, below will suggest some prestige points for you to buy quality products.
Van Ninh Agarwood
Address: Quarter 1, Van Gia town, Van Ninh district, Khanh Hoa province
Van Ninh Agarwood is a long-standing and prestigious agarwood production and business base in Khanh Hoa. The products here are of premium quality, popular with domestic and foreign customers.
Tien Phong Agarwood
Address: To Hap Town, Khanh Son District, Khanh Hoa Province
With the motto “Quality creates reputation” Agarwood Pioneer provides the market with pure bass products, natural beautiful wood grain. This is a prestigious address for difficult customers.
Traditional Agarwood Village
Address: Van Thang Commune, Van Ninh District, Khanh Hoa Province
Agarwood craft village is hundreds of years old. People here live by the cultivation of agarwood, collecting and processing agarwood. The product is made with good quality and affordable price. Here, visitors can also discover the history and value of frankincense.
Agarwood Van Gia Company
Address: Phuoc Thang village, Vinh Ngoc commune, Van Ninh district, Khanh Hoa province
Established in 2003, Van Gia Agarwood Company specializes in producing and exporting Agarwood raw materials as well as finished products from Agarwood. This is one of the largest and most prestigious companies in Khanh Hoa.
Agarwood Nha Trang Company
Address: No. 7 Nguyen Khanh Street, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
Agarwood Nha Trang provides high quality agarwood products at affordable prices, suitable for a variety of customers in the market.
Agarwood Thien Quang
Address: Thanh Tinh Street, Le Hong Phong 1, Nha Trang City, Khanh Hoa Province
Is a long-standing traditional frankincense production facility in Khanh Hoa. The product here always ensures the quality of both ingredients and scents.
Those are some prestigious suggestions to buy quality Khanh Hoa frankincense. Customers can consult and choose to suit their needs.
Thus, Agarwood Khanh Hoa is the cultural and spiritual quintessence of the land and people here. It affirms its class and position through each fragrant, high-flying smoke.
Hopefully, the great values from the “land of frankincense” of Khanh Hoa will be preserved and promoted forever in the future. So that every wisp of incense smoke is always imbued with sacred, fragrant, holy substances soaring high, surrounded by the sky.
Questionnaire about Agarwood Khanh Hoa
What are the uses of Khanh Hoa Agarwood?
Used to make jewelry such as: bracelets, beads, pendants. Besides, it also has the effect of treating high pressure, strong heart, diabetes, etc. And it is possible to prepare essential oils, this essential oil has a beautiful and positive effect on the skin.
How valuable is Khanh Hoa Agarwood?
Depending on many factors: depending on the type, the more rare the type of bass, the higher the value, such as “Ky Nam”. The formation process usually takes from decades to hundreds of years. The higher the value of the beautiful color of Agarwood, the more intense the fragrance, the higher the value.
Why is Khanh Hoa called the land of Agarwood?
Khanh Hoa is known as the “land of the deep” for the following main reasons:
- Khanh Hoa nature is very suitable for sag trees to grow thanks to the warm tropical climate, rain and sunshine.
- Khanh Hoa has many good soil types such as red-yellow feralite soil, gray soil…
- There are many primeval forests that are abundant sources of high-quality natural bass materials.
- The people of Khanh Hoa have a long tradition of growing bass and processing products from it. Many quiet craft villages are hundreds of years old.
- Thanks to the advantages of nature and experience, Khanh Hoa people have created the top quality bass products in the country. That is why Khanh Hoa deserves to be called the “deep land”